Har blitt utfordret av Inger Marie
Setter veldig stor pris på det :)
I got this award from Inger Marie.
Thank you so much, it is so sweet of you.
Inger Marie har utfordret meg til å fortelle litt om meg selv, denne gangen er den på engelsk så da kjører jeg videre på engelsk jeg også siden de fleste forstår det anyway :o)
Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) Ten years ago:
I was 25, had 1 child and work as a nurse in an institution for old people.
2. Five things in todays ”to do”-list:
1. Get my two oldest children to school, and my yongest to the kindergarden.
2. A trip to Sotra and Papirgleder.no.
3. See my boy playing football match
4. Have a litle cardmaking event with my oldest daugther and her friend and mom.
5. Meeting with a mom, to plan a happening before the school takes summerholiday.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
I love almost everything...........
4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
I will pay out our loan, travel much more!!!!
And of course i will buy some more stuff for my cardmaking and scrapping!
Or open my own scrappboking store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) Places I have lived:
Halsnøy, Stord, Bergen and Askøy, all places on the west side of Norway.
Then i have to tag 5-6 people;
Kari, Aquarell, Kristine, Ann Hedvig, Heidi Anita, Mia J
Vil ønske dere alle en fortsatt flott onsdag :)
God klem fra Jannhild